- 1kg Tub
- Absorbable protein
- Contributes to normal joint function
- Collagen maintains and supports skin hydration and structure
- Protein helps increase feelings of fullness/reduce feeling of hunger
- Reduces wrinkles and creates younger healthier skin
- Improves wound healing
- Improves and benefits damaged muscles
- Increases muscle mass and growth
- Benefits joint pain and joint health
- Aids in the reduction of inflammation
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract
- Increases osteoblast production for bone health
Whey protein has been the staple in gyms for decades for the support of lean muscle tissue and for good reason. Whey contains a high biologically active protein for muscle support, is low in fat and carbohydrates and contains some natural growth factors. The great news is that scientific advancements have now taken protein supplements to the next level. The decades of scientific research since Whey hit the gyms has culminated in a vastly superior protein and collagen rich supplement that can support your hard-earned muscle gain and allow you to reach your body goals.
But this is not simply a great form of protein. Remember, whey is good but collagen protein is better. Were you aware that collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body? 30-40% of all the protein in your body is made of collagen² NOWAY BODYBALANCE™ is a hydrolyzed collagen protein, meaning it feeds the 30-40% of your body protein Whey barely touches, as well as the other 60-70%. This means better results, and given the hours you spend in the gym each week, you deserve them.
Tendon: collagenous tissue that connects muscle and bone
Endomysium: collagenous tissue that wraps every single muscle fiber
Perimysium: collagenous connective tissue that bundles several muscle fibers
Epimysium: collagenous connective tissue that wraps the whole muscle
Fascia: collagenous connective tissue that covers the entire muscle, located over the layer of epimysium
Did you know collagen is an alkalyzing food?
This study on various foods showed a serve of collagen has some acid load as 100g of green broccoli.
Did you know that less than 10% of your skeletal muscle mass is made up of collagen yet, 30% of your strength and power comes from this collagenous connective tissue? If it is power and performance that you are after, then you need to feed your collagen.
Did you know
· Collagen makes up 30-40% of the protein in the body.
- Collagen is less than 10% of the muscle but generates 30% of strength and power.