SISSY SQUAT MACHINE
or 4 payments of $62.50 with Afterpay
There is nothing soft about a Sissy squat. This variation of squat can be more challenging than most other forms of squatting. Performing sissy squats can really isolate the quads and are also an excellent alternative to regular squats. Sissy squats are especially for those who suffer from lower back pain and other ongoing injuries that may have resulted from performing regular barbell squats. The Revolution Sissy Squat Machine has a solid and compacted design.
FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
- Solid frame
- Compact design
- Oversize rubber base for floor protection
- Easy adjustments to suit different heights
- Durable checker plate stand
- High density oversize foam rollers for extra comfort
- Dimensions: 65cm (L) x 105cm (D) x 55cm (H)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
|NO INTEREST EVER EZI-PAY TAKE HOME LAY-BY|
|Over 12 Months|
|*Finance available in stores only. Amounts are estimates and may vary. T&C’s apply.|