or 4 payments of $187.25 with Afterpay
Fitness professional, coaches, and personal trainers agree that the Bodysolid GPR370 heavy-duty rack with easy-to-use adjustments & a barbell set go a long way in the world of strength training. Free weight training is most effective when the user feels safe enough to use heavy weight and push the envelope. Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout, the ability to push your limits & the room to excel. Perform squats, calf raises, lunges, dead-lifts, upright rows, and many, many more power building exercises. For increased workout capacity, add any free weight bench and do bench, incline, decline, and shoulder press routines. If you are looking to bulk up and build power, or simply to tone your muscles and increase performance, the Multi-Press Rack is definitely the foundation of the ultimate free weight system.
FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
- Extra-heavy duty
- 2″x 3″ High tensile strength steel mainframe
- All-4-side welded construction
- 14-Position gunrack can handle over 1,000 lbs
- Includes oversized 17″ long safeties constructed from 2″x 3″ 11-gauge steel
- Extra-wide 4-point stance
- Mainframe uprights are set to a 7° reverse pitch
- Features 4 Olympic storage posts
- Quick and easy access to weights
- Ideal for home & commercial use
- Dimensions: 74″ (H) x 45″ (L) x 64″ (W)
- Weight plates, bar & collars optional
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
ONLINE SPECIAL. SHOP ONLINE & SAVE $$$This Inversion Table allows an easy and convenient way to take advantage of inversion therapy. It is used to decompress the user’s spinal area to relieve back pain or prolonged back stress. It allows an inversion range of 180 degrees, and suits most users ranging from 147cm to 198cm in height. It also comes with a easy to use locking mechanism lever that is easy to reach and won’t hurt your back. FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
|NO INTEREST EVER EZI-PAY TAKE HOME LAY-BY|
|Over 12 Months|
|*Finance available in stores only. Amounts are estimates and may vary. T&C's apply.|