SPIRIT CT800 COMMERCIAL TREADMILL
The SCT800 is stout & extremely durable, weighing in at over 350lbs (159kgs). The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame & aluminum console masts & side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers & runners.
FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
- 3.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
- Power supply AC120V, 15A / AC230V, 10A
- LED Display
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, 5K Run, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol), 2 HR, 4 Readiness Tests
- Telemetric HR receiver
- Speed range: 0.5-12MPH / 0.8-20KPH
- Incline range: 0-15%
- Bright, tri-color LED console
- Quick speed & incline keys to save time & make workouts more efficient
- Contact & wireless heart rate
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect & extend the life of the motor & control board.
- HR Hand pulse
- Running surface size: 152.5cm (L) x 56cm (W)
- Belt Habasit® – 2 ply, 2.5mm
- Roller Size 75mm
- Deck 25mm thick
- Deck 6 cushioned elastomers
- Assembled Dimension: 212.5cm (L) x 88.5cm (W) x 144cm (H)
- Maximum User Weight 150kg
- WARRANTY: 5 years on Frame, 5 years on Motor, 2 years on Parts, 2 years Labour
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.