Training Mask allows you to make your workouts more efficient, providing the same cardiovascular benefits in as little as one-third the time (of a non-Mask workout). Training Mask is a powerful tool for endurance athletes in many sporting disciplines – not just those undertaken at high altitude. When injury forces you to focus on low-impact exercise during your recovery, Training Mask allows you to perform high intensity training at lower velocity/load and thus produce less stress on the musculoskeletal system.
Mountain climbers follow a proven regime of acclimatisation that progressively builds exposure to high altitude, thereby preparing the body to operate more efficiently in lower air pressure. Training Mask introduces simulated altitude but the resistance created strengthens and stretches your respiratory system – lungs, diaphragm and intercostal muscles.
FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
- Silicon Mask
- Neoprene Sleeve (solid black)
- Elastic Head Strap
- 3 resistance valves with flux valves
- 6 resistance valve caps (white)
- Manual and Workout Booklet
- You can upgrade your Mask with a custom sleeve or coloured valve set if you want to REALLY stand out
- We recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below to determine the correct mask size for your facial structure: Measure from the centreline of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the Training Mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth.
- Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below
- Choose LARGE – if your face measurement is 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Choose MEDIUM – if your face measurement is 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Choose SMALL – if your face measurement is 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Below is a general guide based on body weight (facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit): LARGE – 115kgs to 140kgs; MEDIUM – 70kgs to 115kgs; SMALL – 45kgs to 70kgs
SMALL – 10.2CM, MEDIUM – 11.4CM, LARGE – 12.7CM
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.