1KG MEDICINE BALL
A Medicine Ball is a weighted ball approximately the size of a soccer ball, though lighter medicine balls may be smaller. Medicine balls are excellent tools for strength training. Unlike dumbbells, medicine balls can be thrown as part of functional training or working with a partner. Medicine balls also require more work from your core because unlike with weight machines, medicine balls do not stabilise themselves. A medicine ball can be incorporated into a fitness routine in several ways. Instead of placing both hands on the floor to perform push ups, exercisers can place one of both hands on a medicine ball. This increases the challenge of the exercise because unlike the floor, the ball moves. The stabiliser muscles in the arms, shoulders and core must activate to maintain proper form. Lying on an exercise ball to get crunches provides the same benefit.
FIND IT CHEAPER, WE’LL BEAT IT!
- Great Quality
- Durable weather resistant design
- Perfectly balanced to maintain round shape
- Rough surface to grip for correct technique
- Synthetic rubber shell & hollow construction pocket allows bounce back
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.